Monday, April 30, 2007

Lament

Mind stripped of reason
Leaving Heart to find her way
Through murmured prayer

13 comments:

egan said...

Not sure exactly what this is about, but I hope you're doing well.

Becky said...

Thanks egan. Some crap going on b/w me and the ex regarding something with the kids. I may blog about it at some point. right now my heart's just feeling heavy and without control. it sucks

armalicious said...

I like this haiku.

I hope you start feeling better about what's going on. I'm glad you are able to express it, though, through your words. You are very, very talented.

egan said...

Sorry to hear that's the reason. I imagine that's not fun in the least bit. Best of luck with everything and naturally I side with you no matter what. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Good way to put it out there...hang on...it does get better as time goes by and the anger goes with it.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it suck that the worst of times tend to make accessible those most tender, wonderful words. I wish they would come the same when we feel good. Perhaps its just that its those times that others can somehow identify with, and thats what lends them power? Whatever, I'm thankful to you for sharing, and hope things go alright. Best wishes

Becky said...

arm - thanks, friend. that made me feel really good :) i find that if i can process these dark and yucky feelings by creating something meaningful and beautiful from them, it helps me a lot.

egan - thanks for the support, mister. good to have peeps on my side :)

chikken - i'm hangin' love. it's a challenge when an issue that you never saw coming smacks you in the face. alas...i keep truckin' :)

jake - well said. and so very true. so little comes in the way of creative flow when all is well. thanks for the well wishes :)

egan said...

You got plenty of peeps routing for you and a monkey too. Have a great weekend.

Pauline said...

Are you still lamenting? Time to shake it off and take a spring walk where everything is new again.The lessons that we learn just by simply watching as each season makes a new turn.

Katie McKenna said...

Fantastic!! This really touched me.

hugs!

Becky said...

egan - hey, thanks! weekends going well...incredible weather, some weed wacking, and some play time. hope yours is going well too :)

pauline - good suggestions. it's been lovely here and you're right, the spring is quite magical!

katie - i'm so glad. hugs to you too!

~art said...

Sorry to hear of the reason behind this but I love the haiku. nicely done. peace~art

Becky said...

art - thank you! so glad you stopped by :)