A dear friend of mine recently wrote this song. It's call Quiet. After my Speechless post, I thought it would be fitting to share this. She is immensely talented, with a precious, precious heart.
Quiet is a most beautiful and refreshing sound. We all need quiet times to renew. Hope my article is not too much of a downer for your reading. Please let me know how it comes across I can take the criticism (or I will at least try to accept the criticism!) I wanted to share this difficult time in order to help anyone that might benefit from sharing. Things happen in life that we do not understand. My messsage, I hope is the importance of faith and family to get us through. Love and hugs XXX OOO
pauline - i completely agree about quiet. and no, not at all (about your article). i was at work while reading it and i just couldn't take it all in and stay composed. i was very moved with what you shared, and impressed with your writing and story-telling. i will be back to finish reading it this weekend. xoxox
mary - yes, very.
arm - aw, that is so sweet. i'm going to have to tell her about the goosebumps :) yes, she is also playing the piano.
egan - yeah, there's no denying a gift of musical talent. i'm with you.
sorry to hear it's been a rough week. i'm with you on that one too. i do hope you have a restful weekend. it's a beauty here this weekend, so i'm hoping to get a ride in.
yes, tell her because it was gorgeous. I keep listening to it. She has a great voice, too. Very unique. Singing and playing the piano is something I love to watch...I haven't mastered that yet. I can only play Mozart on the piano and there's no singing in that. Anyway, it's very good. I wants to hear more.
arm - i keep listening to it too! it's stuck in my head. if you want to listen to more of her music, you can click her link in my blogroll. her name is Darby.
and who says "i can only play mozart on the piano?" um, that's a pretty stellar accomplishment, i'd say :)
10 comments:
Quiet is a most beautiful and refreshing sound. We all need quiet times to renew. Hope my article is not too much of a downer for your reading. Please let me know how it comes across I can take the criticism (or I will at least try to accept the criticism!) I wanted to share this difficult time in order to help anyone that might benefit from sharing. Things happen in life that we do not understand. My messsage, I hope is the importance of faith and family to get us through. Love and hugs XXX OOO
So beautiful...
Wow. I got goosebumps. Was she also playing the piano? Very talented.
Thanks for sharing that with us.
Good stuff indeed. I'm envious of anyone that can sing and play a piano. Basically anyone with any musical abilities, I'm jealous of.
It's been a rough week, thankfully the weekend is upon us. Enjoy Ms. Giant!
pauline - i completely agree about quiet. and no, not at all (about your article). i was at work while reading it and i just couldn't take it all in and stay composed. i was very moved with what you shared, and impressed with your writing and story-telling. i will be back to finish reading it this weekend. xoxox
mary - yes, very.
arm - aw, that is so sweet. i'm going to have to tell her about the goosebumps :) yes, she is also playing the piano.
egan - yeah, there's no denying a gift of musical talent. i'm with you.
sorry to hear it's been a rough week. i'm with you on that one too. i do hope you have a restful weekend. it's a beauty here this weekend, so i'm hoping to get a ride in.
Very beautiful!!!
katie - i've had it in my head for two days! it is lovely.
yes, tell her because it was gorgeous. I keep listening to it. She has a great voice, too. Very unique. Singing and playing the piano is something I love to watch...I haven't mastered that yet. I can only play Mozart on the piano and there's no singing in that. Anyway, it's very good. I wants to hear more.
Jeez. I can't even walk and sing at the same time.
arm - i keep listening to it too! it's stuck in my head. if you want to listen to more of her music, you can click her link in my blogroll. her name is Darby.
and who says "i can only play mozart on the piano?" um, that's a pretty stellar accomplishment, i'd say :)
cin - yeah, me neither!
Post a Comment