We Have a Winner!
Thanks for participating in the haiku challenge this week! I loved seeing how each of you came from such different perspectives to paint a completely unique picture. Very nicely done!
This week's winner is Murray! Congrats!
Here is Murray's haiku, inspired by the photo in the previous post below:
pretty spiral shell
nature's gift upon a leaf
tasty snack within
Thank you again, and please join in next Monday.

4 comments:
Aw crikey. I think it's the first time I ever won anything!
So many people to thank.
I have to thank the host of this contest, Good for Me for having a green theme that welcomes my weary eyes.
My fellow contestants, for inspiring me. I feel so humbled amongst you all.
Cindra Jo, for leaving a comment on my blog, without which I'd never have been able to find my way back here.
And I want to thank the "Next Blog" button for bringing me here in the first place.
Thankyou. Thankyou!
I can see it now. You in your tux, hand gripping the crinkled piece of paper with the reminders of who to thank. Light glaring down as you wince to see your loved ones in the audience. I can hear the applause!
The trophy is in the mail.
Good job murray! Loved it!
Congrats, Murray! You definitely deserved it...I like your wry humor and look forward to more of your witty prose!
I'll help you navigate any time...fret not.
Post a Comment