A few days late due to the travels. Evidence of my neglectful fall cleanup. Poor front loader.
sad little loaderwaiting for the spring to comeand melt icy coat
Hey, what are you doing? You broke the blogger code of ethics by being the first to comment on your own post. Geez.Now, where are the details on the new bike? I want to know everything.
Note: I'm not good at haiku so I won't be playing. Please disregard these two comments. Now it makes sense why you commented first. My bad.
egan - i did break the code. you're right. but i couldn't wait. usually i let a few others throw their haiku in before i do. i was impatient.i'm picking up the bike and new trainer tomorrow. so i will be sure to post pics and details. i got the giant ocr1 (small). Yay!why do you say you're not good at haiku?
I had a Giant for a while. I loved it.tractor yellow blackit is real or just a toythe snow does not care
Time to get to worksnow is heavy, time is shortweekend is coming .
who will play with mei am feeling neglectedand so very cold
murray - that's good to know. others i know have loved theirs as well.thanks for playing friends!sista - is that really you?
summer days long gonethough a little bit rustyready for more fun
I just don't do haiku. Yah on the bike. I can't wait to hear all about it.
fair enough egan. the post is on its way!grumble:i must admit ithaiku about the douchebagentertains much more
Post a Comment
11 comments:
sad little loader
waiting for the spring to come
and melt icy coat
Hey, what are you doing? You broke the blogger code of ethics by being the first to comment on your own post. Geez.
Now, where are the details on the new bike? I want to know everything.
Note: I'm not good at haiku so I won't be playing. Please disregard these two comments. Now it makes sense why you commented first. My bad.
egan - i did break the code. you're right. but i couldn't wait. usually i let a few others throw their haiku in before i do. i was impatient.
i'm picking up the bike and new trainer tomorrow. so i will be sure to post pics and details. i got the giant ocr1 (small). Yay!
why do you say you're not good at haiku?
I had a Giant for a while. I loved it.
tractor yellow black
it is real or just a toy
the snow does not care
Time to get to work
snow is heavy, time is short
weekend is coming .
who will play with me
i am feeling neglected
and so very cold
murray - that's good to know. others i know have loved theirs as well.
thanks for playing friends!
sista - is that really you?
summer days long gone
though a little bit rusty
ready for more fun
I just don't do haiku. Yah on the bike. I can't wait to hear all about it.
fair enough egan. the post is on its way!
grumble:
i must admit it
haiku about the douchebag
entertains much more
Post a Comment