Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We Have a Winner!

And the winner for Haiku Challenge number three is...

Cindra!

Congrats Cindra! And boy was it a funny one. Take a look at Cindra's winning Haiku below, inspired by the photo in the previous post.


mindlessly bounding
drooling on pumpkins orange
hit by a tractor



This photo was hysterical to me and it was fun to see where each of you took it.

Thanks everyone! Please join in again next Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Cindra! Yep, truly hilarious :) Nice one!

murray said...

Cindra's is bloody brilliant! I like to think of mine as the sequel.

Anonymous said...

Yay, me! I didn't know if I was being too inappropriate or not...but he looks too happy, and you know no good will come...yay!

Murray. Ew. That would be some real messy farming practices!

Jake-thanks. it was fun.

GFM-thanks for hosting this...its' so fun!

ALL-come over to my place and vote on the word contest where our very own GFM is an entrant!!!

Becky said...

Hi guys.

Murray - i can see that sequel now. From tractor to soup bowl. Mmmm, yum.

Cin - the entries on your site are great! I love how it's anonymous too.

Vote, vote, vote!

Anonymous said...

It is fun over there, for sure. Great entries. Yep. Vote, vote, vote!