Haiku Challenge Bust
Ugh is all I have to say. I think the holiday and traveling and needing to disengage from the world for a while got the best of me this week. I never anounced a winner for the Haiku Challenge!
Jake and Cindra, I'm so sorry my friends. Your haikus were awesome! Thank you for joining in this week! You're both winners in my book!
I will be posting a new challenge tomorrow, and I promise, I won't forget about it this week!
Until then...

3 comments:
Not to worry...life is for living...and we'll be around. Hope you had a good one, Bee. xoxo
Totally agree!
(Nearly said "yes!" again, thats my default exclamation, but after last time... ;))
that's funny jake - i think last time i was reading your comment related to my post. and then i realized it was in response the another comment.
so i gotcha now :)
Post a Comment